Proverbs for everyday
Switch to solid background Switch back to transparent
- Learning a lesson never ends.
- Your answers lie within.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons.
- Even the mighty oak was once a nut like you.
- Each day provides its own gifts.
- It is not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing.
- Consider nothing impossible before it has come to pass.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Great thoughts come from the heart.
- Better late than never, but better never late.
- Never compare oneself with other people, as there are always better or worse people than us.
- Speak slowly but think quickly.
- Be kind to unkind people; they need it the most.
- A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
- A helping hand makes a happy heart.
- Give others more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- An enemy will agree, but a friend will argue.
- The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- The greatest deceiver is one who deceives himself.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
By Toni Rusli